Tuesday 31 August 2010

AUTRALiA


Hello it's me again, now I want to talk about a beautiful country called Australia, I never have been there but I know that it's so beautiful and awesome because I allways listened my sister's commentaries about her nice city. She lives there since 1998 and she always gives me good refferences about Australia.



I want to go there to soon as is possible, to work, study, travel and to live any different esxperience that its people can give me like surf or another things. I have ear that living there it's easy to travel to the south of Asia I could visit some guys there, maybe I could go to India first.



Australia has a lot of beautiful beaches, a big desert and a lot of wild animals that I really want to know, and maybe, I will buy a good photographic camera and I will take a lot of pictures to be uploaded to my facebook trip's pictures folder.

I want to go there to visit my sister, her son and her husband, they live in surfer's paradise really near to the beach in Goldcoast state. They have a lot of cangaroos around the house and they have a little organic farm in them backyard with tomatoes and some different vegetables.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Cristian! For my PhD thesis, we need to send samples of my plants to Australia, for DNA analysis... I hope travel with my samples!! Photos from Australia, like that you uses in your blog, are beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cristian,,,I thought the cangaroos were in remote places like the animals reserves but I did not think that they were pets...

    ReplyDelete