Wednesday 12 May 2010


Internet's world is a new era´s representant, just like the digital T.V sistems, and the artificial inteligence (A.I.). It's a powerful tool for work, business, study and leisure.

The W.W.W. (world wide web) has many different kinds of websites. I like Grooveshark`s websitebecouse you can search, find, share and listen to all styles of music that you want. For example I have many playlists that I can open with a click, and it shows me all the songs that I have in there.

In Grooveshark you can find lyrics and complete albums too. I have different types of music bands inside my account like Nirvana, Morcheeba and Cultura Profetica, music that I can hear anywhere that I go if I have an internet connection there off course.
If you want, you can change the website´s theme for any other different theme that you want tochoose, or you can load a theme that you have in your computer.

I love Grooveshark´s website, because I can make a playlist for a party and I don't need tocarry and take care of my i-Pod, because the only things that I need are a computer, internet, good speakers and someone like Camii to dance all night lonG!

No comments:

Post a Comment